Sunday, September 13, 2009

July 14, 2009

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:07 AM, EDT

Hi all. I want to thank everyone so much for your outpouring of love and support. We had a rough night last night. Oxygen leevels continued to drop and fluctuate. It's amazing to me how much a decimal point can now mean to me. We are going to wait on the feeding tube for 24 hrs and see if Geneva can pick up feeds. I think I saw her have a seizure around 2am but can't say for certain. Neurology came in and said they want to rule out some things. When I asked about it further, I was told they want to rule out a possible tumor but need to do a contrast MRI to find out. Because of her poor current kidney function, they have to wait.

I'm waiting for a call from doc for me as my numbness in right leg is now up to my hip and I'm not sleeping at all.

Please also pray for our 7yo, Virgin
ia Pearl. She may have broken a bone yesterday while playing at cousin camp. She's having a great time but very homesick, as we all are.

I can't really talk to anyone right now on the phone as I'm just physically and emotionally drained. Thanks for the love, prayers and support!

Pressing on,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment