Wednesday, June 2, 2010

September 15, 2009

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 1:25 PM, EDT

Rejoicing so much! Geneva went to see her cardiologis
t yesterday and we were encouraged that she is 9lbs 15oz now and grew another 1/2" in 2 weeks and she turned 10 weeks old yesterday. What a marvelous surprise to see her pleural effusion almost completely cleared up!! I was in complete and total shock but so very thankful. I noticed after she saw the chiropractor the first time she didn't cough for about 36 hours. She went back a second time and didn't cough for 4 or 5 days. I was hoping it was because she was getting some relief but nothing could have prepared me for watching that echocardiogram. Thank you Lord, the great physician!!

If I focus on the uncertainty of the future then I become anxious and continually remind myself to focus on the Lord and His perfect plans and be so very grateful for the time we have together.

Our oldest is visiting this week and we're taking our first family pictures today with the entire family. Her little umbilical cord stump said it's final goodbye this morning. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment